- Parent Testing Task Force Survey
- SAC Parent Survey
- Summertime Learning Booklet Order Form
- Sign up to proctor!
- Yearbook Form 2014-2015
- Master Calendar 2015-2016 School Year
- VPK Sign Up Registration Times
Ketterlinus Mission Statement
KES will accomplish the highest academic achievement possible for each of our students within a safe learning environment that is staffed by caring, highly qualified teachers and staff.
Ketterlinus Elementary School Value Statement
- We believe that “all children can learn and succeed” but not on the same day in the same way
- We believe that increased student achievement, along with school safety, should be our top priorities
- We support the six pillars of character as outlined in the Character Counts! Program
- We strive to build a true professional learning community
- We understand the critical connection between home and school
- While supporting high standards and the need for a core academic curriculum, we also believe in the theory there are multiple intelligences in human beings
Character Counts at Ketterlinus
Please click on the image below for complete details. Detailed information can also be found on our registration page.
NOW ENROLLING FOR VPK and KINDERGARTEN FOR THE 2014/2015 SCHOOL YEAR!
We still have a few spaces available!
Please call (904) 547-8540 for more information.
Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button to receive our school newsletter via email.
Empowering Excellence in Educators
Learn about St. Johns County School District’s new instructional evaluation system that will advance student growth and academic achievement.
Click here to get started!
Parents can now pay several types of school fees online as designated by each school. It’s quick, easy and convenient.
(NOTE: Continue to make payments for school lunches through the paypams.com website.)
SchoolPay Help Line: 888-88-MYPAY
Select this link for more information about SchoolPay.