- Thanksgiving Luncheon 15
- District PIP 2015-2016
- Year at a Glance
- KES Assessment Calendar 2015
- Online Photograph Prepay Leonard’s ACCESS CODE C333793
- Economic Security Report
- Elementary Choice Letter
- Free & Reduced Meals Application
- 2015-16 Conduct Code
- School Bus Route 2015-2016
- Master Calendar 2015-2016 School Year
- K-Kids Parent Information
- 2015-2016 K-Kids Application
- 2015-2016 5th Grade Safety Patrol Application
Ketterlinus Mission Statement
KES will accomplish the highest academic achievement possible for each of our students within a safe learning environment that is staffed by caring, highly qualified teachers and staff.
Ketterlinus Elementary School Value Statement
- We believe that “all children can learn and succeed” but not on the same day in the same way
- We believe that increased student achievement, along with school safety, should be our top priorities
- We support the six pillars of character as outlined in the Character Counts! Program
- We strive to build a true professional learning community
- We understand the critical connection between home and school
- While supporting high standards and the need for a core academic curriculum, we also believe in the theory there are multiple intelligences in human beings
Character Counts at Ketterlinus
Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button to receive our school newsletter via email.
Click here to get started!
Parents can now pay several types of school fees online as designated by each school. It's quick, easy and convenient.
(NOTE: Continue to make payments for school lunches through the paypams.com website.)
SchoolPay Help Line: 888-88-MYPAY
Select this link for more information about SchoolPay.