- Code of Conduct 2016-2017
- Hardship Letter 2016
- Master Calendar 2016-2017
- Year at a Glance
- Economic Security Report
- Elementary Choice Letter
- Free & Reduced Meals Application
Attention parents, you may be eligible for the McKay Scholarship Program for Students with Disabilities. For more information, please see McKay Letter 2017-2018 or follow this link for more information.
KES Families, please follow the link to complete the SAC Needs Assessment survey. We need your input!
Print the survey completed form and return to your child’s teacher to receive a Finger ‘Stache temporary tattoo for your child OR present the form at the PTO Bingo Night on March 2nd to receive one free BINGO card per family.
Thanks for your participation!
Early Kindergarten Registration
Wednesday, February 15th, 1-5pm
Friday, March 24th, 9am-1pm
Tuesday, April 4th, 1-5pm
Monday, May 15th, 9am-1pm
Incomplete packets are not to be accepted, including those without up-to-date shot records.
Registering kindergartners must have the required shots and a physical dated 8/11/16 or after.
December 2016 Parent Newsletters:
Gifted Parent Advisory
Instructional Materials Adoption
The St. Johns County School District is currently reviewing materials for the Florida Instructional Materials adoption for Social Studies. The courses being considered for adoption are listed in the document below (Social Studies Adoption Review Information) along with online access information. Digital and print materials are also available for examination at The Fullerwood Center, 10 Hildreth Drive, St. Augustine, 32084, from 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM weekdays, excluding holidays. This list will be updated if more items are submitted for review. Check the website frequently for updates. Please call 904.547.3947 for more information if needed.
Ketterlinus Mission Statement
KES will accomplish the highest academic achievement possible for each of our students within a safe learning environment that is staffed by caring, highly qualified teachers and staff.
Ketterlinus Elementary School Value Statement
- We believe that “all children can learn and succeed” but not on the same day in the same way
- We believe that increased student achievement, along with school safety, should be our top priorities
- We support the six pillars of character as outlined in the Character Counts! Program
- We strive to build a true professional learning community
- We understand the critical connection between home and school
- While supporting high standards and the need for a core academic curriculum, we also believe in the theory there are multiple intelligences in human beings
Character Counts at Ketterlinus
Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button to receive our school newsletter via email.
Click here to get started!
Parents can now pay several types of school fees online as designated by each school. It's quick, easy and convenient.
(NOTE: Continue to make payments for school lunches through the paypams.com website.)
SchoolPay Help Line: 888-88-MYPAY
Select this link for more information about SchoolPay.