Parent & Student Information
- Recycling Volunteers Needed!!!
- KES Parent Involvement Plan 13-14
- Bullying Prevention Week
- School Bus Routes 2013-2014
- Notice Post AYP Kettterlinus
- Hardship Waiver Form
- School Access Form
- Parent Resource Guide
- School Improvement Plan
- School Public Accountability Report
Check the REGISTRATION tab under the FOR PARENTS page for more information and important dates.
School District Information
- District Parent Involvement Plan 13-14
- School District Website
- Sunshine State Standards
- Common Core Standards
- Where am I Zoned
Summer Hours School Hours – Beginning June 10th Monday – Thursday (closed on Fridays) – 7:30 a.m.to 5:30 p.m. To register your child, please arrive by 4:30pm.
School Phone Numbers Main Office: (904) 547-8540 Fax Number: (904) 547-8554
|View the complete list of upcoming events|
Registration for VPK – 5th grade for 2013-2014 will be held beginning Monday, June 10. VPK registration packets will be available to Ketterlins. (VPK students will need to have completed a “Round up” through Episcopal Childrens Services and have their pink slip at the time of registration – registration is held on a first come, first served basis, and are unable to promise or hold spaces. Our program will fill quickly!) Please visit our website, under “For Parents” for all registration requirements.
Parents who wish to consider course or grade-level acceleration should review appropriate placement criteria referenced in the District Student Progression Plan http://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/depts/cs/spp and Parent Resource Guide http://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/parents/resource.
Ketterlinus Mission Statement
KES will accomplish the highest academic achievement possible for each of our students within a safe learning environment that is staffed by caring, highly qualified teachers and staff.
Ketterlinus Elementary School Value Statement
- We believe that “all children can learn and succeed” but not on the same day in the same way
- We believe that increased student achievement, along with school safety, should be our top priorities
- We support the six pillars of character as outlined in the Character Counts! Program
- We strive to build a true professional learning community
- We understand the critical connection between home and school
- While supporting high standards and the need for a core academic curriculum, we also believe in the theory there are multiple intelligences in human beings
Character Counts at Ketterlinus
Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button to receive our school newsletter via email.