- Field Day Volunteers Sign Up Here!
- FCAT Policies & Procedures for Gr. 3, 4 & 5
- Family Day Flyer
- School bus route for 2012-2013
- Notice Post AYP Kettterlinus
- Ketterlinus Supply List for 2012-2013
- Hardship Waiver Form
- ESE Survey
Parent & Student Information
- Summertime Learning Program Flyer
- Mother’s Day Cake Order Form
- Matanzas 5k & Fun Run website (external site)
- www.chipinforyouth.com code is Ketterlinus.
- Leonard’s Yearbook Order on-line (use code #72832)
- Volunteer at KES
- Parent Resource Guide
- School Improvement Plan
- School Public Accountability Report
- Gifted Advisory Dates 2012-2013
September 1, 2013, it’s time to register for Kindergarten!
Check the REGISTRATION tab under the FOR PARENTS page for more infomation and important dates.
School District Information
2012 – 2013 School Hours
Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri – 8:30 a.m.to 2:50 p.m.
Wednesdays – 8:30 a.m. to 1:50 p.m.
(Early release every Wednesday)
Office is open: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
School Phone Numbers
Main Office: (904) 547-8540
Fax Number: (904) 547-8554
Parents who wish to consider course or grade-level acceleration should review appropriate placement criteria referenced in the District Student Progression Plan http://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/depts/cs/spp and Parent Resource Guide http://ww.stjohns.k12.fl.us/parents/resource.
Gifted Out of Zone Requests
This option is available to parents of 2nd through 8th grade students receiving gifted services. The 2013-2014 application process will close on June 4, 2013.
Parents who wish to take advantage of the option available to attend the gifted cluster site designated for the school’s attendance area must complete a request yearly. Forms are now available online at http://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/ (left side under “What’s New.”). To view a list of gifted cluster sites, please visit http://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/depts/ese/gifted/
Ketterlinus Mission Statement
KES will accomplish the highest academic achievement possible for each of our students within a safe learning environment that is staffed by caring, highly qualified teachers and staff.
Ketterlinus Elementary School Value Statement
- We believe that “all children can learn and succeed” but not on the same day in the same way
- We believe that increased student achievement, along with school safety, should be our top priorities
- We support the six pillars of character as outlined in the Character Counts! Program
- We strive to build a true professional learning community
- We understand the critical connection between home and school
- While supporting high standards and the need for a core academic curriculum, we also believe in the theory there are multiple intelligences in human beings
Character Counts at Ketterlinus
Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button to receive our school newsletter via email.