Ketterlinus Elementary School will accomplish the highest academic achievement possible for each of our students within a safe learning environment that is staffed by caring, highly qualified teachers and staff.
- We believe that “all children can learn and succeed” but not on the same day in the same way
- We believe that increased student achievement, along with school safety, should be our top priorities
- We support the six pillars of character as outlined in the Character Counts! Program
- We strive to build a true professional learning community
- We understand the critical connection between home and school
- While supporting high standards and the need for a core academic curriculum, we also believe in the theory there are multiple intelligences in human beings
Schedule & Events
School Phone Numbers
Main Office: (904) 547-8540
Fax Number: (904) 547-8554
SUMMER School Hours
Monday – Friday from 7:30am to 3:30pm. The last appointment at 2:30pm.
Parent & Student Information
- Fifth Grade Winter Challenge
- Fourth Grade Winter Challenge
- Third Grade Winter Challenge
- Second Grade Winter Challenge
- First Grade Winter Challenge
- Kindergarten Winter Challenge
- KES’ AR/ Accelerated Reader Program
- District Accreditation Survey
- Supply List 22.23
- Free and Reduced Lunch Form
- Hardship Out of Zone
- School Safety Letter
- Economic Safety Report Summary
- Parent Drop Off/Pick Up Procedures
- KES T-Shirt Order Form
- School Access Form
- Parent Resource Guide
- KES Parent Handbook
- School Safety Letter
- St. Johns County Sheriff’s Letter to Parents
School District Information
School District News
"Educational Surrogate Parent Training" on Dec. 6
Please join us on Tuesday, December 6, 2022, from 5pm to 8pm for "Educational Surrogate Parent Training." The training will be presented virtually by Florida Diagnostic and Learning Resources System / Northeast Florida Educational Consortium (FDLRS/NEFEC).
Fill Out Your Volunteer School Access Form!
In a continuing effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff we ask that you complete a School Access Form if you plan to enter a facility in the St. Johns County School District. Any person passing beyond the front office area must show a valid driver’s license or state identification card.
It is recommended individuals include their middle name when completing the online application; and, if no middle name, then please use the acronym “NMN”.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.