Ketterlinus Elementary School will accomplish the highest academic achievement possible for each of our students within a safe learning environment that is staffed by caring, highly qualified teachers and staff.
- We believe that “all children can learn and succeed” but not on the same day in the same way
- We believe that increased student achievement, along with school safety, should be our top priorities
- We support the six pillars of character as outlined in the Character Counts! Program
- We strive to build a true professional learning community
- We understand the critical connection between home and school
- While supporting high standards and the need for a core academic curriculum, we also believe in the theory there are multiple intelligences in human beings
Schedule & Events
School Phone Numbers
Main Office: (904) 547-8540
Fax Number: (904) 547-8554
SUMMER School Hours
Monday – Friday from 7:30am to 3:30pm. The last appointment at 2:30pm.
Parent & Student Information
- 2nd Quarter Survey for Instructional Model
- Hardship Out of Zone
- Return to School Instructional Continuity Plan
- KES Distance Learning Information
- KES New Family Orientation/Tour
- Parent Drop Off/Pick Up Procedures
- Master Calendar 20-21
- KES T-Shirt Order Form
- School Access Form
- Parent Resource Guide
- Conscious Discipline Spanish Language Flyer
- Conscious Discipline Parent Workshop
- School Supply List
- KES Parent Handbook
- 2020-21 Free and Reduced Lunch Form
- Elementary Choice Required Notification 20-21
- Sheriff Shoar Letter 2020
- Economic Security Report Summary
- Class Size Letter 20-21
- School Safety Letter
School District Information
School District News
ELA Textbook Adoption Committee Opportunity
During the fall of 2020, St. Johns County Schools will be participating in the process of textbook adoption for English Language Arts. We are in need of non-instructional members (i.e., parents, community members) for the textbook adoption committee. Committee members will have the opportunity to review a variety of ELA instructional resources and provide valuable feedback. This process will be completed in mid-December, all meetings will be virtual, and every effort will be made to minimize your time commitment. If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please contact your school's Instructional Literacy Coach.
Virtual ESE Parent Advisory Meetings
"Accessing Our Community's Social Services & Supports for Children and Families in 2020/2021" on Oct. 6
On October 6th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm, the ESE Parent Advisory will welcome the St. Johns Behavioral Health Consortium for a virtual discussion titled "Accessing Our Community's Social Services & Supports for Children and Families in 2020/2021." Join the meeting online via WebEx or join via phone by dialing 1-844-992-4726 and then entering the access code: 120 255 4726.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.
Fill Out Your Volunteer School Access Form!
In a continuing effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff we ask that you complete a School Access Form if you plan to enter a facility in the St. Johns County School District. Any person passing beyond the front office area must show a valid driver’s license or state identification card.
It is recommended individuals include their middle name when completing the online application; and, if no middle name, then please use the acronym “NMN”.