Ketterlinus Elementary School will accomplish the highest academic achievement possible for each of our students within a safe learning environment that is staffed by caring, highly qualified teachers and staff.
- We believe that “all children can learn and succeed” but not on the same day in the same way
- We believe that increased student achievement, along with school safety, should be our top priorities
- We support the six pillars of character as outlined in the Character Counts! Program
- We strive to build a true professional learning community
- We understand the critical connection between home and school
- While supporting high standards and the need for a core academic curriculum, we also believe in the theory there are multiple intelligences in human beings
Schedule & Events
School Phone Numbers
Main Office: (904) 547-8540
Fax Number: (904) 547-8554
SUMMER School Hours
Monday – Friday from 7:30am to 3:30pm. The last appointment at 2:30pm.
Parent & Student Information
- COVID Info for Parents
- 2021 Summer Reading Challenge
- New Student Registration Form 2021-2022
- Hardship Out of Zone
- School Safety Letter
- Economic Safety Report Summary
- 21-22 Elementary Choice Letter
- Class Size Letter 21-22
- Student Code of Conduct Letter 21-22
- Parent Drop Off/Pick Up Procedures
- Master Calendar 20-21
- KES T-Shirt Order Form
- School Access Form
- Parent Resource Guide
- School Supply List
- KES Parent Handbook
- School Safety Letter
- St. Johns County Sheriff’s Letter to Parents
School District Information
School District News
2021-2022 Instructional Materials Adoption for Mathematics
The St. Johns County School District curriculum department formally announces the review process for the 2021-2022 Instructional Materials Adoption for Mathematics. The core resources that have been submitted for evaluation have come from the state adoption bid list and other submitted resources from publishers when available. Additional resources for advanced programs may be reviewed from materials listed as appropriate for the program indicated.
Please visit the instructional materials website to view the resources that are being considered for adoption. If you would like access to any available printed materials or require assistance reviewing the online resources, please call the Instructional Resources and Media Services office at 904.547.3947. Materials are available for review from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
We encourage parent and community participation in our adoption process. If you would like to serve on a school committee and formally review the resources as a part of the school review team, please contact any school or our office at 904.547.3947.
To learn more about the policies and procedures for textbook adoption, visit the Florida Department of Education Instructional Materials Website.
B.E.S.T. Standards Presentation
The purpose of the video is to provide parents and community members with information about the new B.E.S.T. Standards for English Language Arts and math. The video also explains the timeline for the implementation of the new standards.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.
Fill Out Your Volunteer School Access Form!
In a continuing effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff we ask that you complete a School Access Form if you plan to enter a facility in the St. Johns County School District. Any person passing beyond the front office area must show a valid driver’s license or state identification card.
It is recommended individuals include their middle name when completing the online application; and, if no middle name, then please use the acronym “NMN”.