The New School Year Will Begin in
Ketterlinus Elementary School will accomplish the highest academic achievement possible for each of our students within a safe learning environment that is staffed by caring, highly qualified teachers and staff.
We believe that “all children can learn and succeed” but not on the same day in the same way
- We believe that increased student achievement, along with school safety, should be our top priorities
- We support the six pillars of character as outlined in the Character Counts! Program
- We strive to build a true professional learning community
- We understand the critical connection between home and school
- While supporting high standards and the need for a core academic curriculum, we also believe in the theory there are multiple intelligences in human beings
Schedule & Events
- Early Release on December 6, 2023
- Early Release on December 13, 2023
- Early Release on December 20, 2023
- Second Quarter / First Semester Ends on December 21, 2023
- All schools will be dismissed 1 hour early on December 21, 2023
- Winter Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on December 22, 2023
- Early Release on December 27, 2023
- Early Release on January 3, 2024
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on January 4, 2024
- Teacher Inservice Day – Student Holiday on January 5, 2024
School Phone Numbers
Main Office: (904) 547-8540
Fax Number: (904) 547-8554
1st bell at 8:15
Tardy bell at 8:25
Parent & Student Information
- Square 1 Art Order Information – Deadline is Oct. 31
- Title 1 Learning Compact
- Economic Security Report
- Elementary Choice Letter
- KES School Supply List 23-24
- KES’ AR/ Accelerated Reader Program
- District Accreditation Survey
- Free and Reduced Lunch Form
- Hardship Out of Zone
- School Safety Letter
- Economic Safety Report Summary
- Parent Drop Off/Pick Up Procedures
- KES T-Shirt Order Form
- School Access Form
- Parent Resource Guide
- KES Parent Handbook
- School Safety Letter
- St. Johns County Sheriff’s Letter to Parent
School District Information
KES Title 1 Information
School District News
Instructional Materials Adoption Update
The adoption review of Social Studies resources for the St. Johns County School District has ended. Resources that were selected by adoption committees for submission to the School Board for adoption consideration are available online. All selected resources have been approved and adopted by the Florida Department of Education. Updates will be posted when appropriate.
Some print materials may be available for review. If you would like access to the available printed materials or require assistance reviewing the online resources, please call the Instructional Resources and Media Services office at 904.547.3947. Materials are available for review from 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM when district offices are open.
For more information about the textbook adoption process, please visit the Florida Department of Education Instructional Materials web page.
"Strategies Parents and Caregivers Can Implement to Address Anxiety Related Symptoms in Their Students" Online Discussion on December 5
Please join us on December 3, 2023, from 6pm to 7:30pm for a virtual discussion titled "Strategies Parents and Caregivers Can Implement to Address Anxiety Related Symptoms in Their Students." The discussion will be presented by guest speaker Marlena Jenkins.
Fill Out Your Volunteer School Access Form!
In a continuing effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff we ask that you complete a School Access Form if you plan to enter a facility in the St. Johns County School District. Any person passing beyond the front office area must show a valid driver’s license or state identification card.
It is recommended individuals include their middle name when completing the online application; and, if no middle name, then please use the acronym “NMN”.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.