Ketterlinus Elementary School will accomplish the highest academic achievement possible for each of our students within a safe learning environment that is staffed by caring, highly qualified teachers and staff.
- We believe that “all children can learn and succeed” but not on the same day in the same way
- We believe that increased student achievement, along with school safety, should be our top priorities
- We support the six pillars of character as outlined in the Character Counts! Program
- We strive to build a true professional learning community
- We understand the critical connection between home and school
- While supporting high standards and the need for a core academic curriculum, we also believe in the theory there are multiple intelligences in human beings
Schedule & Events
School Phone Numbers
Main Office: (904) 547-8540
Fax Number: (904) 547-8554
SUMMER School Hours
Monday – Friday from 7:30am to 3:30pm. The last appointment at 2:30pm.
Parent & Student Information
- Notice Post AYP Ketterlinus
- Hardship Out of Zone
- School Access Form
- School Public Accountability Report
- Parent Resource Guide
- Parental Involvement Plan
- Book Fair Volunteers
- School Supply List
- KES Parent Handbook
- District ELL Plan 2016-19
- 2018-19 Free and Reduced Lunch Form
- Math Adoption Announcement for Websites and Newsletters
- Elementary Choice Letter 2019-2020 Required Notification
- Required Notification Confirmation for Signature by Principal
- School Safety Letter
- Economic Security Report-Measuring the Economic Success of Florida’s Graduates 2019
- Student Code of Conduct Letter 2019-2020
- Class size Letter 2019-2020
School District Information
District-wide registration for the 2020-2021 school year will begin on March 2nd. Starting on that date, you will be able to click the Register My Child For School button on our school website to complete an online registration form for your child.
Returning Student Verification email forms (snapcodes) will begin sending on Wednesday, April 29, 2020. Please note: you may receive your children's snapcodes on different dates, depending on student grade level and the school each child attends.
Current 6th grade students: Snapcodes for all 6th grade students will be sent at a later date due to the tdap vaccination requirement. If your 6th grade student is up to date with all immunizations, including the tdap immunization, and you have an updated copy of their HRS 680 immunization form, you can email [email protected] to request your child's snapcode. Otherwise, all 6th grade snapcodes be sent in the next few weeks.
School District News
Distance Learning Will Continue Through the End of the School Year
Dear SJCSD Parents and Guardians,
Governor DeSantis announced in a press conference on Saturday, April 18th, that all districts will continue distance learning through the remainder of the school year. We remain committed and dedicated to helping your children attain success and finish strong in this virtual environment.
Thank you for you continued support, patience and understanding.
Fill Out Your Volunteer School Access Form!
In a continuing effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff we ask that you complete a School Access Form if you plan to enter a facility in the St. Johns County School District. Any person passing beyond the front office area must show a valid driver’s license or state identification card.
It is recommended individuals include their middle name when completing the online application; and, if no middle name, then please use the acronym “NMN”.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.