Ketterlinus Elementary School will accomplish the highest academic achievement possible for each of our students within a safe learning environment that is staffed by caring, highly qualified teachers and staff.
- We believe that “all children can learn and succeed” but not on the same day in the same way
- We believe that increased student achievement, along with school safety, should be our top priorities
- We support the six pillars of character as outlined in the Character Counts! Program
- We strive to build a true professional learning community
- We understand the critical connection between home and school
- While supporting high standards and the need for a core academic curriculum, we also believe in the theory there are multiple intelligences in human beings
Schedule & Events
- Early Release on June 14, 2023
- Early Release on June 21, 2023
- Early Release on June 28, 2023
- Early Release on July 5, 2023
- Early Release on July 12, 2023
- Early Release on July 19, 2023
School Phone Numbers
Main Office: (904) 547-8540
Fax Number: (904) 547-8554
SUMMER School Hours
Monday – Friday from 7:30am to 3:30pm. The last appointment at 2:30pm.
Parent & Student Information
- KES’ AR/ Accelerated Reader Program
- District Accreditation Survey
- Supply List 22.23
- Free and Reduced Lunch Form
- Hardship Out of Zone
- School Safety Letter
- Economic Safety Report Summary
- Parent Drop Off/Pick Up Procedures
- KES T-Shirt Order Form
- School Access Form
- Parent Resource Guide
- KES Parent Handbook
- School Safety Letter
- St. Johns County Sheriff’s Letter to Parents
School District Information
School District News
Summer BreakSpot Free Meals for Kids & Teens
After schools close for the summer, kids and teens can still get free meals through Summer BreakSpot! No application is necessary, just show up to one of the thousands of meal sites across Florida.
Summer BreakSpot offers balanced breakfasts, lunches, snacks or dinner. Locations include places like parks, libraries and churches.
Summer BreakSpot is available all summer long for kids and teens 18 and under.
Find a location near you by texting the word "Food" or "Comida" to 304-304.
2022-2023 Social Studies Instructional Materials Adoption
The St. Johns County School District has begun the review process for the Social Studies Instructional Materials Adoption. Once available for review, the digital resources will be posted on the Instructional Materials Adoption web page and available for review. The core resources that have been submitted for evaluation were selected from the state adoption consideration lists when available. Additional resources for advanced programs may be reviewed from materials listed as appropriate for the program indicated.
Some print materials may be available for review. If you would like access to the available printed materials or require assistance reviewing the online resources, please call the Instructional Resources and Media Services office at 904.547.3947. Materials are available for review from 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM when district offices are open.
ESE Parent Survey
Each year, the Florida Department of Education (FDOE) conducts an Exceptional Student Education (ESE) Parent Survey. The survey is open to all parents of children with an individual education plan (IEP) receiving ESE services from preschool age through grade 12.
Fill Out Your Volunteer School Access Form!
In a continuing effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff we ask that you complete a School Access Form if you plan to enter a facility in the St. Johns County School District. Any person passing beyond the front office area must show a valid driver’s license or state identification card.
It is recommended individuals include their middle name when completing the online application; and, if no middle name, then please use the acronym “NMN”.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.