What’s A Happy Gram?
You may start seeing a small note coming home with your student called a Happy Gram. A Happy Gram is a recognition that on that day you child did something exceptional, really showed their character, or made a difference. The child may show the note to Ms. Janet or the front desk staff for a treat.
PARENTS: Safety is our number one priority at The Cove. Please be prepared to show ID at anytime when picking up your child.
As of May 1, 2018, we can no longer accept checks over $500.00. If you need to make a payment over the amount of $500.00, we will need it written in multiple checks. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you!
Cove services are paid one month in advance beginning July 15th. School consists of 180 days. To make a convenient payment schedule we divide the full amount of those 180 days into 10 payments (20 if bi-monthly payments).
Once again we appreciate your continued support and participation in our program. Our goal is to provide you and your family with the highest quality of care.
Please contact Janet Bryant if you have any questions.
Here are a few things that the Cove offers:
- Fun Fridays: treasure hunts, movies, food & science experiments, arts & crafts, indoor/outdoor games, and more
- Monthly cove specials: pizza parties, ice cream and candy buffet, Cove festivals, festivity activities, pajama parties, and more
- Student of the week
- V.I.T (volunteer in training)
- One on one Tutoring
- Homework assistance
- Monkey’s belly (similar to a treasure chest treat box)
- Happy grams (an acknowledgement of great behavior)
THE SECRET WORD IS “COOL BEANS”